American Engineers Group, LLC (AEG) provides construction testing services for commercial, transportation, industrial, and energy projects. Our knowledgeable and certified field staff performs materials testing, construction inspection, quality control and assurance services, construction methods oversight and construction documentation. Our clients include local, state, and federal agencies, private industries, institutions, and energy providers.
Construction-phase quality control services can be the responsibility of a number of entities, and AEG has the experience and integrity needed to provide these services to whoever is responsible. AEG has provided quality control materials testing services to site contractors, facility owners, design-build firms, public agencies, architects, and professional engineers.
AEG’s in-house Materials Testing Laboratory, located at our Harrisburg office, is AASHTO-Accredited. Our Materials Testing Laboratory provides an array of soil classification and strength tests. The laboratory also performs unconfined compressive strength testing of rock, concrete, and masonry materials.
AEG is experienced with a variety of construction-phase activities; from quality control services for bridge replacements to installation oversight of auger-cast piles that were designed in-house; from materials testing services for contractors on PennDOT projects to construction testing and inspections for commercial structures, sidewalks, and parking lots.
- Transportation Construction Inspection
- Construction Oversight and Documentation
- QC and QA Inspections
- Nuclear Gauge Compaction Testing for
- Soils and Aggregates
- Concrete Sampling and Testing (Field and Lab)
- Grout and Mortar Sampling and Testing
- Foundation Inspections
- Shallow Foundation Soil Strength and Rock Integrity Confirmation
- Rebar Inspections
- AASHTO-Accredited Laboratory
- Design-Build Sinkhole Repairs
- Fill Placement Oversight
- Utility Installation Inspections
- PennDOT-Certified Drilling Inspection