Making local waterways cleaner and neighborhoods greener throughout the City of Philadelphia
- Owner: Philadelphia Water Department
- Location: Philadelphia County, PA
About this Project
AEG serves as a retained subconsultant under this on-call contract and is responsible for providing construction inspection services at multiple project sites throughout the City. AEG is providing Construction Inspectors for these projects to ensure that workflows within the project are planned according to all relevant requirements, standards, and regulations. Our Inspectors provide oversight of construction activities and prepare daily reports. We are assisting at various project sites simultaneously. To date, we have been involved with the following projects that will implement green stormwater management infrastructure tools in various City of Philadelphia neighborhoods:
- Lehigh & Sedgley Green Triangle – improvements to the Allegheny West neighborhood involve the implementation of stormwater tree trenches, underground water storage, and a rain garden.
- Tabor Avenue Greening – improvements to the Lawncrest neighborhood involve the implementation of subsurface infiltration trenches and tree trenches.
- Logan Street Lot – improvements to the East Germantown neighborhood involve the implementation of a rain garden.